Sunday, April 27, 2014

Graduation, Family and Fun

Alright people, it's been a big week and we've got another big week ahead of us. We had lots of time with family, what with graduation and all. Three of my cousins also graduated, so tons of my family came to town and it was just a party. My mom and dad made the trek as well (which made me ohhhhh so happy :D. There's something about parents that is just so wonderful :)

Aunt Anita also put on an awesome barbeque to help us all celebrate. I'll admit it, I'm not big on fast food burgers in general (unlike my husband), but--you put a burger on a grill, and I'm there. Soooooo delicious. We didn't get many pictures, but here's one--with ALMOST half of my mom and Matthew's faces in it ;)
And, a trip to Provo isn't complete without some JDawgs (two JDawg runs, actually), and some type of sports viewing. This trips, it was the MPSF volleyball championship. 
It was some awesome volleyball

And....some graduation pictures to boot :) 
Rain and wind...Not ideal picture taking weather...but, you know dad was happy, because it meant we didn't take a million ;) 
Day 1 ceremonies had slightly better weather. If my gown looks big, that's because I saved $40 by using Matthew's from last year.... haha. Shoutout to Darla for sending it to us!! 

And, if you're ever looking to make something boring more fun, my cousin here is the person to sit by. 

It's been a good week! So glad we got to share the festivities with family and friends. We're off to Wyoming tomorrow for an interview with Sinclaire. Wish us luck! :) 



1 comment:

  1. congrats jamie! that all looks so fun. i love the picture with you, matthew, and your parents. good luck in wyoming!

    ReplyDelete