Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Month Two, With Two...

Alrighty....Month Two with Two...

I'll give the highlights, some thoughts/tidbits, and then let the pictures do most of the talking


This picture pretty much sums up month two for Adeline--sleepinggggg, being held, snuggieeee...

Likes:
-being held
-sleeping on her tummy
-big smiles mid conversations with her
-every other day kind of nap schedule (naps tons one day, virtually none the next)
-sleeping 8 and 9 hour stents at night


Dislikes:
-laying on her back. HATES it and only lasts for about forty seconds.
-baths. Okay, she likes it for like a minute. But then, she is SO done.
-being laid down to sleep before she is completely out

 haha. This very classy, very adorable outfit is evidence of the fact that we didn't have very many newborn sized clothes for Addie... haha. And then when we did buy more, she had already outgrown them. So...we pretty much spent the month in snuggies. But, really....even if we'd had newborn clothes, I'm pretty sure that still would have been the case. One zipper? Hello! Yes please!

And, in summary of Anthon's month, this picture. Basically, to say that he was SUPER CHILD. Like, seriously. Addie basically needed to be held at all times, and he just rolled with it. For his naptimes, if she was awake, he would sit on the couch or a chair and turn the pages while I (or he) read to him as I stood and rocked Addie. If his being put down were interrupted by the sound of Addie crying, he would take the book in my lap, put it on his lap, point, and say, 'bebe'. Honestly. He amazed me more every day. He also magically developed an ability to entertain himself, which he's never had. TOTAL tender mercy of the Lord.

Likes:
-apple jacks
-bringing car after car after car and lining them up next to me while I nurse Addie....
-call me calmly from his bedroom when he wakes up, 'mom. mom. mom. mommmmm.'
-pancakes
-Toys R' Us (the car aisles)
-singing Happy Birthday (it was his birthday this month)
-Cars
-playing hide and go seek (and telling us where he's hiding)


































1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this?! Adeline is darling and what a go-getter she is. Anthon is just precious. I loved spending time with you and getting to pay with these two superstars. I love you mommy!

    ReplyDelete