Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Month 13 at a glance...

There are some mornings when I wake up, look at my kiddo, and think to myself, 'he is TOO CUTE not to get pictures of today.' These are usually the mornings where he ends up being super active, super interested in the camera, or just somehow impossible to get pictures of. Anthon was true to form this morning. hehe, nevertheless, here is a picture I came away from this morning with. 

I can't believe the little boy attached to this face is fourteen months old!
...then again...
I think I can--I mean, check out how OLD he is looking!!!
Eek!

Favorites from month thirteen include...
-waving at strangers in the grocery store
-singing songs with us (particularly 'Popcorn Popping')
-bananas
-walking everywhere
-playing chase with mom and dad 
-tickling us regularly
-throwing his bink and blanket outside his crib to try luring his mama back in to help him out

New things include...
-calling for mom from his crib
-getting on his little car and rocketship by himself
-Teeth #7 and #8
-blowing kisses
-helping dress and undress himself for going out (hat, socks, and shoes) 
-waving goodbye at the window and door when dad (or mom) leave

We love this little boy of ours!!! 
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. He is so dang cute and I love all the new things he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The months are going to keep flying. Before you know it he'll be two years old, then 18 and leaving on his mission. Bwahhhhh :.(

    ReplyDelete